How i respect privacy when i deal with personal information collected by Harriet Piercy Stress Management Programme 2018.
If you have any comments or questions about this notice, feel free to contact me at
1. Personal data that i process - The following table explains the types of data i collect and the legal basis, under current data protection legislation, on which this data is processed. Purpose Data (key elements) Basis Enquiring about the Stress Management Programme 2018 and its work Name, email, message Legitimate interests - it is necessary for me to read and store your message so that i can respond in the way that you would expect. Subscribing to email updates about my work Name, email Consent - you have given your active consent. Name, email, address, payment information Legitimate interests - this information is necessary for me to fulfill your intention of paying for service and your expectation of receiving a confirmation message. Website functionality Website activity collected through cookies Legitimate interests - it is necessary for me to store a small amount of information, usually through cookies, to deliver functionality that you would expect, such as remembering the contents of your order before you have fully completed the process.
2. How i use your data - I will only use your data in a manner that is appropriate considering the basis on which that data was collected, as set out in the table at the top of this policy. For example, i may use your personal information to: ● reply to enquiries you send to me; ● handle transactions that you initiate; ● where you have specifically agreed to this, send you marketing communications by email relating to my work which i think may be of interest to you.
3. When i share your data - I will only pass your data to third parties in the following circumstances: ● you have provided your explicit consent for me to pass data to a named third party; ● i am using a third party purely for the purposes of processing data on my behalf and i have in place a data processing agreement with that third party that fulfils our legal obligations in relation to the use of third party data processors; or ● i am required by law to share your data. In addition, i will only pass data to third parties outside of the EU where appropriate safeguards are in place as defined by Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
4. How long i keep your data - I take the principles of data minimisation and removal seriously and have internal policies in place to ensure that i only ever ask for the minimum amount of data for the associated purpose and delete that data promptly once it is no longer required. Where data is collected on the basis of consent, i will seek renewal of consent at least every three years.
5. Rights you have over your data - You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following: ● Where data processing is based on consent, you may revoke this consent at any time and i will make it as easy as possible for you to do this (for example by putting ‘unsubscribe’ links at the bottom of all our marketing emails). ● You have the right to ask for rectification and/or deletion of your information. ● You have the right of access to your information. ● You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you feel your rights have been infringed. A full summary of your legal rights over your data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website here: https://ico.org.uk/ If you would like to access the rights listed above, or any other legal rights you have over your data under current legislation, please get in touch with me. Please note that relying on some of these rights, such as the right to deleting your data, will make it impossible for me to continue to deliver some services to you. However, where possible i will always try to allow the maximum access to your rights while continuing to deliver as many services to you as possible.
Harriet Piercy Stress Management Programme 2018
Compliments and complaints
I am committed to providing a high quality service and meeting your needs. I value your feedback – including complaints.
Please let me know what I do well and where I can improve my services.